Academic Excellence Scholarship Program
Accepting AES Award
Welcome to UT Dallas!
Steps to accepting an AES award
- Review the complete list of steps to take after receiving notice of admission as a freshmen student located on the website of the Office of Enrollment Services.
- Notify the University of your intent to enroll.
- Review the AES academic requirements.
- Setup your NetID and Password using your UTD ID (ten-digit number in lower right corner of admission letter) and Birthdate.
- Accept your AES award using the AES Acceptance Form below. Accepting financial awards through the University's Orion/Galaxy interface is not a valid acceptance of an AES award and does not guarantee the funds you have been offered.
- You will use your UT Dallas NetID and Password (see step 4 above) to access the online AES Acceptance Form. Please contact the AES Program office at 972-883-6708 if you require a paper copy of the AES Acceptance Form and academic requirements. Note that due to the high number of qualified applicants, there will be no exceptions to the May 1 deadline.
- Click here to access the AES Acceptance Form.
- Under 'Log In Here' type in your UT Dallas NetID and Password and select 'Submit.'
- Review the AES Requirements.
- Proceed to make the appropriate selections and fill each of the fields on the form. For clarification about the information requested, scroll your mouse over the '?' icon located to the right of the field.
- Review the information you have provided.
- Once you have reviewed the information select 'Submit Form' located at the bottom of the page.
- If your acceptance form was submitted successfully, the screen will read, "You have successfully submitted an Academic Excellence Scholarship Acceptance Form. If you accepted your AES award, you are automatically eligible to apply for an internship position in the UT Dallas Clark Summer Research Program. Visit the Clark Summer Research Program webpage for more information."
- Remit your Enrollment Deposit.
- Apply for housing if you wish to live on campus.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Register for an Orientation and consider participating in Comet Camp.