Academic Excellence Scholarship Program
Accepting AES Award
Make sure to accept your AES award in Galaxy by selecting Accept/Decline Awards and also submit your AES Academic Agreement Form by May 1st. There will be no exceptions to the May 1 deadline.
Steps to accepting an AES award
- Review the complete list of steps to take after receiving notice of admission as a freshman student located on the website of the Office of Enrollment Services.
- Notify the University of your intent to enroll.
- Setup your NetID and Password using your UTD ID (ten-digit number in lower left corner of admission letter) and Birthdate.
- Accept or decline your AES award in Galaxy by May 1st. Visit the Applicant Center and select Accept/Decline Awards.
- Click here to access the AES Academic Agreement Form. *Link closed for current cycle*
- Note: You can also view in Applicant Center in your To Do List a link to the AES Academic Agreement form until it has been submitted prior to May 1st.
- Under 'Log In Here' type in your UT Dallas NetID and Password and select 'Submit.'
- Review the AES Academic Requirements.
- Proceed to make the appropriate selections and fill each of the fields on the form. For clarification about the information requested, scroll your mouse over the '?' icon located to the right of the field.
- Review the information you have provided.
- Once you have reviewed the information select 'Submit Form' located at the bottom of the page.
- If your acceptance form was submitted successfully, you will receive an email to your personal email address that will acknowledge receipt of the submission.
- If you accepted your AES award, you are automatically eligible to apply for an internship position in the UT Dallas Clark Summer Research Program. Visit the Clark Summer Research Program webpage for more information.
- Apply for housing if you wish to live on campus.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Register for an Orientation and consider participating in Comet Camp.