Student Leadership Team
The Freshman Mentor Program Student Leadership Team focuses on the development, growth, and strengthening of the Freshman Mentor Program by facilitating the education of mentors, supporting the mentoring process, and assisting staff in the evaluation and planning for the current and future program. The Student Leadership Team represents the program at university events as well as program events and trainings.
- Attending weekly SLT meetings.
- Leading Monthly Meetings, including developing content and presenting.
- Attending and planning social and service Freshman Mentor Program events.
- Relaying insight from Freshman Mentor Program participants to program staff.
- Managing all social media for the Freshman Mentor Program.
- Representing the Freshman Mentor Program at campus activities.
- Maintaining an individual personal project with the goal of providing insight and improving mentorship.
Interested in receiving a mentor, but a transfer student? Check out the Transfer Mentor Program.