Student Leadership Team
Mission of the Transfer Mentor Program Student Leadership Team
The Transfer Mentor Program Student Leadership Team focuses on the development, growth, and strengthening of the Transfer Mentor Program by facilitating the education of mentors, supporting the mentoring process, and assisting staff in the evaluation and planning for the current and future program. The Student Leadership Team represents the program at university events as well as program events and trainings.
- Attending weekly Student Leadership Team meetings.
- Leading Midsemester Mentor Meetings, including developing content and presenting.
- Attending and planning social and service Transfer Mentor Program events.
- Relaying insight from Transfer Mentor Program participants to program staff.
- Managing all social media for the Transfer Mentor Program.
- Representing the Transfer Mentor Program at campus activities.
- Maintaining an individual personal project with the goal of providing insight and improving mentorship
2020-21 Student Leadership Team
- Andres Andujar, Accounting
- Arlene Gyimah, Political Science
- Bel Khuu, Economics
- Kaia-Marie Helmer, Supply Chain Management
- Laura Martinez, Marketing
- Tori Ignagni, Healthcare Studies
Interested in applying for the Leadership Team? In addition to the application to mentor, the student leadership team application process includes a presentation, interview, and letter of recommendation. The application opens in late spring and closes in early summer. All Student Leadership Team applicants must be a mentor for the upcoming year.